BPTC consists of seven synthetic grass courts all floodlit for day or night tennis.
At Buckley Park you can enjoy a number of tennis opportunities:
Coaching is available 7 days per week in group settings, junior squad groups, private lessons or holiday clinics. Our resident coach is available to discuss the option that best suits your needs. He also provides racquets for sale, restrings and grip replacements.
Competition: BPTC have teams entered in junior competition, midweek ladies, night tennis, Saturday afternoon senior competition and Junior and Senior pennant competition. We also hold annual Junior and Senior Club Championships.
Social tennis: Members can hit socially outside competition times and may invite guests to play tennis at a small cost. Lights are available for hire for those wishing to have a social hit at night time.
Weds and Fri mornings there is a 'Hit and Giggle' morning run by the club coach to encourage women to play tennis. Childcare is provided.
Social functions: BPTC encourages social activies in the form of Trivia nights, Dinner dances, End of season breakups and other fundraiser activities. We have a licenced bar and a fully functioned kitchen.
To become a member of BPTC all you have to do is fill out a membership form and post it back to the club - P.O. Box 435, Essendon North, 3041
Fees are currently set at:
Seniors $143 per year (Plus additional one off $50 joining fee for all new applicants -first year only)
Juniors $113 per year (Plus additional one off $30 joining fee for all new applicants - first year only)
Family Memberships are also available.
Membership forms and queries are available by emailing http://firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in to the club and pick one up.
For further information please feel free to contact Joanne Ciacic on 0426 768 221
BPTC COURT POLICY
- All competition takes priority over social tennis.
- The Club Coach has courts allocated which take priority over social tennis.
- Organised practice i.e. Junior team practice takes priority over social tennis, however must be doubles if members waiting.
- Members take priority over non members.
- If courts fully used all members must play doubles. A limit of one six game set applies if other members waiting.
- Court hire under lights is available Monday nights.
- If members want to play during ladies social tennis mornings Wednesdays and Fridays, a court will be made available at the end of a completed set if all courts occupied.
If you are unfamiliar with when competition is played or courts are being used for School tennis or Tournament play please contact Joanne Ciacic our Administration Officer on 0426 768 221 to confirm court availability.
At all times if a dispute arises then calm rational discussion will generally resolve the situation.